“Prop Store is very excited to be offering props and costumes from so many fantastic eras of Batman, from an autographed Batarang from the 1966 series to Michael Keaton’s Batsuit from the 1989 film and Heath Ledger’s Rocket-propelled Grenade Launcher from his role as the Joker in The Dark Knight,” said Prop Store CEO Stephen Lane.
Here’s a list of some of the other merchandise you can bid on when the auction goes live:
- Batman (Adam West) and Robin’s (Burt Ward) autographed Metal Batarang from the Batman TV series (1966-1968). Estimate $49,000 – $74,000
- Catwoman’s (Michelle Pfeiffer) cowl and costume components from Batman Returns (1992). Estimate $7,500 – $9,000
- Two-Face’s (Tommy Lee Jones) screen-matched Ringmaster Top Hat from Batman Forever (1995). Estimate $3,500 – $6,000
- Joker’s (Jack Nicholson) costume from Batman (1989). Estimate $37,000 – $60,000
- Riddler’s (Jim Carrey) costume from Batman Forever (1995). Estimate $12,000 – $18,500
According to the Prop Store website, the auction will be live-streamed online for fans to track the bidding on auction day. Registration is now open at www.propstore.com/liveauction.
For more on Batman, check out our review of the DC animated movie Batman: Hush in the video below:
David Griffin still watches DuckTales in his pajamas with cereal bowl in hand. He’s also the TV Editor for IGN. Say hi on Twitter.